Enter to win FOR FREE!
No Purchase Necessary – The ultimate Wine Lover’s toolset, which takes up only 7″ of counterspace, the Electric Blue Wine Hub Corkscrew Preserver and Pourer Set. A perfect gift for yourself or the Wine Lover in your life. Now we are giving it away for FREE! A $69.99 Value. How do you enter? Just leave a review for ANY Wine Club you’ve tried. Here are all of our Wine Club Reviews: https://wineclubdirectory.net/all-reviews/
Question 1: How Do I Enter?
It’s Easy – LEAVE A CUSTOMER REVIEW for any Monthly Wine Club that we’ve reviewed! (Click Here to see the entire list!) Make sure you use a VALID EMAIL address so we can contact you if you win!just search through for a Wine Club you’ve enjoyed and leave your own customer review.We don’t discriminate, if you had a good OR BAD experience, we want to hear from YOU.
Question 2: What on Earth Should I write?!
Wondering what to write in a Customer Review?
How about your experience with the ordering and shipping process?
Ask yourself how the wines were packaged and if they came with information you could easily understand. What was your overall experience rating?
If you bought a gift for someone, how did they like it? Good or bad – We want to hear from YOU!
Question 3: Where do I write my review?
Click to read any of our full reviews, scroll to the bottom and look for “Leave a Reply”. Click “Submit Comment” when you’ve finished writing your review. Remember to use your REAL email address!
Question 3: What do I Win?
In only 7 inches of counter space the Electric Blue “Wine Hub” set provides all the essential tools to maximize your wine enjoyment! Keep this set nearby wherever wine is served. This ultra-modern electric opener and preserver is a hot gift for a wine lover. State-of-the-art wine accessories, it’s presented as a set for the very first time.
The Electric Push-Button Corkscrew releases a cork in seconds
An Electric Vacuum Preserver extracts oxygen automatically [no manual pumping required]
A Preserver beeps when your wine has been properly sealed.
A set of stoppers provide the perfect long-term seal with date-set mechanisms for reference.
An Aerator pourer allows you to easily enhance wine flavor and serve without drips. Doubling as stylish nightlights, cool blue light fills the corkscrew window when in motion or charging; and the vacuum window when charging.
8 hour charge. Set includes: electric corkscrew, vacuum preserver, 6-blade foil cutter, aerating pourer, 2 stoppers on a charging base, A/C adapter and step-by-step instructions. Stainless steel.
Dimensions: 10- 1/4″ H X 7″ W X 5- 7/8″ D
Question 4: What are the Terms and Conditions?
The Full Terms and Conditions are outlined below:
THE WINE CLUB DIRECTORY RULES (“Official Rules”) ELECTRIC BLUE WINE HUB ELECTRIC CORKSCREW AND PRESERVER AND POURER SET GIVEAWAY!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) GENERAL. By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Wine Club Directory’s discretion, result in disqualification.
2) ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, excluding officers, directors, members, licensees, and employees of THE WINE CLUB DIRECTORY, INC. (“Wine Club Directory”) and their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household (whether related or not) who are not eligible to participate or win. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law.
3) HOW TO ENTER. https://wineclubdirectory.net/ and leave a customer review on any active wine club review by adding your comments to the bottom of the full review post (See https://wineclubdirectory.net/electric-blue-wine-hub-electric-corkscrew-and-preserver-and-pourer-set-giveaway/ for visual instructions) your email address MUST BE VALID so you can receive notification via email if you win. One entry allowed per Wine Club Review post. (Full list of reviews: https://wineclubdirectory.net/all-reviews/ )
Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
4) TIMING. The promotion begins on March 1, 2019 and continues until April 1, 2019. Any potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within seven (7) days from the date the Wine Club Directory first tries to notify him/her; (iii) fails to return the Affidavit (as defined in Section 6); (iv) refuses the prize; and/or (v) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.
5) PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) winner. The winner will receive one Electric Blue Wine Hub of $69.99 Value plus free shipping to their home. Approximate retail value is $69.99.
6) PRIZE WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY:
The winner will be notified by email using the contact information provided with their customer review. Each Prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release prior to delivery of the Prize. If a potential winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the first winner notification attempt, or if their Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, or if such potential winner’s Affidavit is not returned within seven (7) days after it was mailed to winner, or if such potential winner declines a prize for any reason prior to award, is found to be ineligible or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner may be subject to disqualification, their prize subject to forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries received.
7) NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Wine Club Directory in its sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
10) CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges Wine Club Directory, iwebreviews and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiaries, retailers, licensees, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Wine Club Directory Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Wine Club Directory and/or others authorized by the Wine Club Directory; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Wine Club Directory Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize. If winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian.
8) DISCLAIMERS. (i) Wine Club Directory is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Wine Club Directory’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Wine Club Directory, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Wine Club Directory.
(iii) Wine Club Directory further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Wine Club Directory Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may cancel, terminate or modify this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Wine Club Directory be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Wine Club Directory, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) WINE CLUB DIRECTORY ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WINE CLUB DIRECTORY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Wine Club Directory’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Wine Club Directory are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used. In the event that there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any of the materials of the Promotion and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
9) APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delware, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Delware, Delware. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Delware and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Delware. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10) SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is Sponsored by The Wine Club Directory, LLC A Delaware Corporation
Affiliated with iWebReviews